If you love breakfast as much as I do, I’m sure you are always in search for new ideas for breakfast. There is no doubt that starting your day with a fantastic breakfast makes you more motivated for the rest of the day. Also, it is obvious that a colorful breakfast table is even better. I love to see the colors red and green at breakfast, so tomato, cucumber and herbs always accompany other foods in the morning. This roasted red bell peppers stuffed with cheese are one of our favorites on Sunday mornings. These could also be served as an appetizer at parties, simple but tasty!
See our other chocolate recipe videos here:
Stuffed Roasted Red Bell Pepper
- Yield: 2
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp cup crumbled feta cheese (or the cheese you like)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Lay baking sheet in a baking dish. Place red bell peppers in it and roast them in oven until soft about 30 minutes.
- Peel them and cut lengthwise into two.
- Combine feta with parsley.
- Put 1 tbsp feta and parsley mixture on the wide edge and roll. Repeat it for the other half and second pepper.
- Place them on a plate, drizzle olive oil on them and serve.