Fluffy and Juicy Meatballs
Juicy meatballs with ground beef and ground lamb mixture.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 300g ground beef
- 200g lamb beef
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup grated and squeezed onion
- Mix all ingredients except onion and black pepper in a large bowl, cover and rest it in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Add grated onion and black pepper and mix.
- Give them finger size shapes dipping your hand into a bowl of water when necessary.
- Wait in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cook them in a cast iron pan or on the grill flipping over occasionally for about 5 minutes until brown.
- Do not overcook, otherwise it won’t get juicy.
Note: It takes 24 hours + 2 hours waiting process in the refrigerator before cooking.