These Buttermilk Pancakes turn out so fluffy! You won't look for another pancake recipe once you try these. They are easy to make, so run to the kitchen and prepare the batter. Now!
Who doesn’t like pancakes? These lovely buttermilk pancakes you see in the pictures were made by a super talented food blogger. Right, I’m very happy to have my second guest on my blog. Tanja of Tanja’s Cooking Corner made these mouthwatering Buttermilk Pancakes for you! I’m always inspired by her recipes and gorgeous pictures whenever I visit her blog. Tanja is so talented and creative that you can see the most unusual combinations in her recipes. Have you ever tried muffins with garlic, chickpea, beans and cheese? She did! Do you wonder how? Check her blog out if you haven’t already! You don’t want to miss her recipes!
See her recipe for buttermilk pancakes below now! I'm sure you will want to make these for your weekend breakfast!
Hello everyone! I’m Tanja from Tanja’s Cooking Corner and I’m honored to be over here at Give Recipe, guest blogging for Zerrin while she’s taking a break and spending precious time with her adorable baby Göktürk! Thank you Zerrin for giving me the opportunity to be a guest over at your beautiful site!
Today I would like to share my family’s favourite recipe for fluffy, buttery, easy, quick and delicious buttermilk pancakes topped with homemade peach raspberry jam syrup (the jam recipe will be up on my blog soon!) and fresh fruit. I hope you will give this recipe a try! These make a perfect weekend breakfast or brunch with your family. If you give the recipe a try, let me know whether you like them as much as we do!
More Recipes With Buttermilk
Other Pancake Recipes
As always: If you make this recipe, let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below. And post a pic on Instagram too—tag @give_recipe so we can see!Print
Super yummy pancakes with peach raspberry jam and fresh fruit
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 pancakes 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 125 grams all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 ml buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 25 grams butter, melted
- butter for pan
- 4-5 tablespoons of peach raspberry jam (or any fruit jam of your choice)
- 2-3 teaspoons of freshly squeezed peach or orange juice
- fresh peaches, raspberries or blueberries (or other fresh fruit of your choice)
- Optional: Crème Fraiche
- To make the pancakes combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, mix the buttermilk, egg, sugar and melted butter and add that slowly to the flour mixture.
- Stir all the ingredients until they are just combined. Don't worry if the batter is a bit lumpy, you don't want to over mix.
- Heat a pan/ skillet and brush it with some butter.
- Ladle batter onto pan, turn when bubbles form across the pancakes and allow to lightly brown on the second side. If pancakes start to stick, add a bit more butter to the skillet.
- To make the peach raspberry syrup put 4-5 tablespoons of jam into a medium saucepan, add either 2-3 teaspoons of peach or orange juice (or water), whisk and let it reduce for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with jam syrup, fresh fruit and/or some Crème Fraiche.
Note: I always like to leave fruit unmashed, but if you prefer real syrup, then remove from heat and press the peach raspberry mixture through a fine strainer into a bowl. Mash the fruit to get all the juiciness extracted. Throw out the solids, then set aside.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 6.4 g
- Sodium: 327.2 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 3.7 g
- Cholesterol: 54.6 mg
Keywords: buttermilk pancakes, buttermilk pancake recipe