Make this Easy Parmesan Pasta whenever you need a quick dinner. It needs only 3 ingredients and 15 minutes. Nothing could be simpler and easier yet very tasty. Everyone in the family gobbles it up!
Do you ever feel too tired during weekdays to cook something for your family like a comforting unstuffed cabbage casserole? What do you mostly cook at such moments? Order from a fast food restaurant? Come on! There are meals that will be on the table in a shorter time. This easy parmesan pasta is one of those super quick recipes and I promise it tastes much better than any fast food you order. Make your food yourself when it’s easy peasy and doesn’t need too many ingredients.
You only need 3 ingredients for this scrumptious and easy parmesan pasta recipe: pasta, butter and parmesan. It could be good to garnish it with some herbs, but it’s totally optional. This recipe is a simple one, so doesn’t need many things. I could have used cream, but I didn’t want to add any extra calories to it. It already tastes so good with the amazing taste of parmesan.
No family member will refuse such a meal, so everyone will get happy and satisfied after 15 minutes. Right, it’s ready in that short time. You can serve it with some chopped salad if you like.
More Pasta RecipesPrint
Easy Parmesan Pasta
Pasta with freshly grated parmesan makes a super easy lunch.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 8 oz pasta
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green onion or another herb for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in the pasta and cook until al dente. Pour ½ cup of water in a mug and drain the pasta.
- Melt butter in the same pot and put the drained pasta back into the pot. Add in grated parmesan and salt. Give it a stir and pour the pasta water over it. Stir again and cook for about a minute or until everything looks combined and there is almost no water.
- Serve topped with chopped green onion and extra parmesan if you like.
Keywords: parmesan pasta, pasta with parmesan