These Pan Seared Peaches are so easy to make with 6 ingredients. This is a healthy fruit dessert recipe that can still satisfy your sweet tooth.
This is the world’s easiest, healthiest yet tastiest peach dessert ever! Simplicity always wins and this recipe is no exception. You can simply make these Pan Seared Peaches with Yogurt in a couple of minutes right before your guests arrive and with no doubt impress them. This is such a wonderful dessert that if someone asks for a second plate, you can run into the kitchen and make another batch right away. You will be surprised how such a simple and easy dessert can become the most favorite of the night. No need to say that everyone will admire you for satisfying their sweet tooth with such a guilt-free almost creamy peaches bursting with very well-balanced sweet and tangy flavors!
Peach is my one-year-old’s favorite fruit these days. He even wakes up asking for it early in the morning. He loves it plain during day, but to make it a more like a breakfast food, I drizzle a little honey over chopped peaches. This simple honey drizzled peaches inspired me to make a simple peach dessert to serve some friends and Pan seared peaches topped with yogurt, pistachios, blueberries and honey came out.
This is not a kind of dessert I’ve been making for years. To tell you the truth, I had never cooked peach either in oven or in pan except making peach jam. I really regret those years because I feel like I’ve found the best peach dessert ever! And it’s the easiest thing ever as well!
We mostly have peaches as they are. If they are already sweet enough they can serve as a good dessert. However, you can make it a perfect dessert with a kick. Pan seared peaches are wonderful as they are and you might think they don’t need anything else. Look at that caramelized peach, who can resist that little sticky juice coating all the fruit?
You can definitely top these amazing pan seared peaches with ice cream or whipped cream, but I wanted to make a skinny dessert which will be a better option for summer. That’s why I topped ours with Very Thick Homemade Greek Yogurt. Also, I think honey goes better with yogurt.
We serve these peaches warm, so we used a little blueberries to give a little refreshment. You can use other berries or just leave it out and garnish your peaches with fresh mint leaves. I think crispy peanuts make a wonderful final touch.
Other Peach Desserts You Might Like
- Easy Peach Pudding With Chia Seeds
- Grilled Peach Recipe
- Peach Blueberry Cake
- Easy Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler
- Quick Peach Cobbler With Cake Mix
- Fresh Peach Bread
Other Easy Fruit Recipes You Might Like
- Quick Pear Dessert Recipe
- Homemade Apple Compote
- Pumpkin Turkish Dessert
- Roast Figs
- Quince Dessert Recipe
Pan Seared Peaches with Yogurt
A wonderful skinny dessert with pan-seared peaches topped with Greek yogurt, pistachios, blueberries and honey.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 teaspoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 1 teaspoon pistachio
- Place peaches in a large pan and heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each and turn them over. Let them release a little juice for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle sugar on the other sides and turn them over. Cook them for about 2 minutes too.
- Drizzle honey over each and turn them over. Drizzle honey over the other side and turn over. Let them get a little caramelized and sitcky. You will see bubbles in the skillet at this point.
- Remove them from the pan and put them on plates.
- Top first with thick Greek yogurt, then with pistachios and blueberries.
- Drizzle honey over each and serve warm.
Keywords: pan seared peaches, easy peach dessert