Lime Strawberry Champagne is the ultimate cocktail recipe for celebrations. Three ingredients make a wonderful sparkly drink to welcome guests for any occasion. Perfect for your brunch parties too!
I know strawberries are out of season now, but this lime strawberry champagne fits perfectly for New Year celebrations. These beautiful glasses have to be in your hands when starting the new year with your beloved ones. We use frozen strawberries for this recipe when we make it during winter, so you can do the same. On the other hand, if you are a citrus lover, go check our Orange Vodka Martini Recipe!
We love to prepare fruit cocktails and serve them in some fancy glasses. I come up with a different cocktail recipe whenever I see, smell and taste strawberries. One of our favorites is Fresh Strawberry Margarita, which is another perfect match for celebrations. We wanted to make something sparkly this time and ended up with this amazing strawberry champagne drink recipe. Besides strawberry and champagne, the third ingredient really helps this cocktail become even more refreshing. Yes, I’m talking about lime. Oh my! I adore its unique scent!
How To Make
This cocktail is a simple combination of lime juice, pureed strawberry and champagne. Use frozen strawberries if you don't have fresh on hand or out of season.
To make this cocktail:
First, puree the strawberries in a food processor until smooth. If you use frozen strawberries, bring them to room temperature and then puree. Squeeze one lime and pour it over the puree and mix well.
Fill ¼ of flutes with this puree mixture and pour a little champagne over it. Give it a stir and then fill the rest of the glasses with champagne.
- Chill the flutes in the freezer for about 15 minutes before serving the cocktail in them.
- If you want to serve it really cold, it's better to chill the mixture of pureed strawberry and lime juice in the freezer for 15 minutes or an hour in the refrigerator.
When To Serve
I love to prepare cocktails before starting to make dinner as it takes no time to prepare it. It gets easier and more enjoyable to cook dinner when I have a glass of cocktail. Although this is my personal choice, it's not the ultimate way of serving cocktails for sure.
This Lime Strawberry Champagne is perfect for special occasions like Christmas and New Year celebrations, Valentine's Day and anniversaries. Serve it right before dinner as a welcome to your guests.
On the other hand, we believe that a fancy fruit cocktail can easily turn an ordinary evening into a party. Whenever you have friends coming over for dinner, make this lime strawberry champagne and enjoy all together!
Also, this is a great brunch cocktail too. Love to have cocktails at brunch? Give this lime strawberry champagne cocktail a try and serve it in champagne flutes. Don't forget to serve a big bowl of fresh fruit along with the cocktails.
No strawberries in your fridge? Go check out the New Year's Champagne Cocktails recipe on Amanda's Cooking!
If you prefer non-alcoholic drinks, you can replace champagne with any sparkling water or check our Strawberry Lemonade out!
- Mint Strawberry Margarita
- Rosemary Vodka Cocktail
- Watermelon Margarita Recipe
- Recipe For Cucumber Martini
Lime Strawberry Champagne
A fancy, tasty and refreshing cocktail with strawberry, lime and champagne.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 1 and ½ cups strawberries
- 1 lime
- 1 bottle champagne
- Chill flutes in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Puree strawberries in a food processor.
- Squeeze one lime into the processor and mix.
- If you want to serve it cold, chill it in the freezer for 15 minutes or at least for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Fill ¼ of flutes with strawberry and lime mixture. Pour a little champagne over it. Give it a stir with a spoon and carefully fill the rest of the glasses with champagne.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 11
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0.3mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 2.4g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: strawberry champagne, champagne