Cucumber Martini is the best drink for summer nights. The refreshment of cucumber will explode in your mouth and you will feel like you are on top of a hill where there is a very nice breeze. Although we are officially close to the end of summer, the weather doesn’t seem to agree with this. So we still need cold and refreshing drinks like this cucumber martini flavored with mint.
The color of this cucumber martini is completely natural. You just need to blend cucumber, lime juice, mint leaves and simple syrup. Then strain it into a shaker. The skin of cucumber and mint leaves give it this lovely green color.
Add vodka in the shaker with ice and mint flavored cucumber juice. Shake until it gets cold enough. Wet the rim of martini glasses with lime and roll them in green colored sugar until coated well. This is the part I love about serving martini.
Don’t you think this is the best drink to serve at parties?Print
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 cucumber, chopped with the skin
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 4–5 mint leaves
- 2 oz. Vodka
- colored sugar for rim of the glasses
- cucumber slice for garnish
- Blend chopped cucumber, simple syrup, lime juice and mint leaves until smooth. Strain this into a shaker with ice.
- Add in vodka and shake until chilled well.
- Wet the rim of the glass with lime and roll it on the colored sugar.
- Strain the chilled martini into martini glasse, garnish with cucumber slice and serve immediately.
You can easily prepare simple syrup at home.In a medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar (or 1 cup if you like it sweeter) and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil. Let the sugar dissolve. Remove from heat and cool. It’s ready to use in cocktails now.