Spinach Stalk With Egg
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 cup of spiach stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp cheese of your choice (I used feta)
- Boil spinach stalk until tender for about 15 minutes and drain.
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Transfer it to a small baking dish when it is still hot.
- Add butter and mix it with stalks until it melts.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Make a hole in the center with a spoon and break an egg in that hole.
- Cook it in oven until egg is done. You can understand it from its white.
- Toss in cheese when you take it from oven and serve hot.