No Bake Peach Cheesecake is a perfect individual dessert for summer. This is probably the easiest cheesecake recipe ever! Creamy, refreshing and much lighter than you think.
If you don’t have the energy or time to make an oven baked Blueberry Cheesecake, this easy no bake peach cheesecake is the best alternative for you. Crumbled digestive biscuits, creamy cheesecake filling made with yogurt and cream cheese and quick homemade peach jam come together to make this recipe become one of the favourites of everyone in the family. I love to serve desserts in individual portions as I think they are visually more appealing and it’s easier when it comes to serving. No need to worry about making the slices equal. Plus, everyone loves it more when they know that they own that whole thing.
As we are in peach season, a no bake peach cheesecake is the best option to spoil your family. Also, it’s a great way to use up all the peaches waiting in the refrigerator. Apart from making the peach jam and freezing time, it takes just 10-15 minutes to make this no bake peach cheesecake. You can prepare the jam ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until you make the cheesecake. This is such a simple and quick jam recipe that you might regret for not doubling the recipe. I always do. It takes about 20 minutes for the jam to cool completely if you have to make everything on the same day. Just transfer the jam from the pot to a plate with a thin layer to quicken the cooling time.
This peach jam is perfect on a slice of toasted bread with a little butter too. Just saying! I always taste it on a piece of bread right before starting to assemble the things for the cheesecake.
If you are not a fan of peach, you can top your cheesecake with Homemade Strawberry Jam.
Peach is one of my family’s favourite fruit and we always have an abundance of it in our home, so I think you will see more peach recipes on the blog. I’ll be checking 50 of the Best Peach Recipes at Brown Eyed Baker to get inspired.
Topping your cheesecakes with cherries is completely optional, I did so because we had them on hand and I love the colour combination. You can just serve it as is or top with some chopped fresh peaches or some nuts.
Other Cheesecake Desserts You Might Like
Other Peach Desserts You Might LikePrint
No Bake Peach Cheesecake
No Bake Peach Cheesecake is a perfect individual dessert for summer. This is probably the easiest cheesecake recipe ever! Creamy, refreshing and lighter than you think.
- Prep Time: 15 hours
- Total Time: 15 hours
- 4 cups peeled and chopped peaches
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 and ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 and ½ cups digestive biscuit crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8oz.) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Cherries and fresh mint leaves for topping, optional
- Combine chopped peaches and sugar in a medium pan and cook over medium-high heat until it boils. Reduce heat to medium low and let it simmer about 10 minutes. Pour in lemon juice and cook it for an extra 5 minutes or until it gets thicker and the liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Transfer on a large plate or pan and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Put 2 and ½ tablespoons of the mixture into each glass or jar and gently press on it using a spoon.
- To make the cheesecake filling, combine all the ingredients using a food processor. Fill about ¾ of each glass or jar with this mixture.
- Top each with cold peach jam. And add a teaspoon of the remaining cheesecake filling on top of the jam. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Garnish each with a cherry and a tiny sprig of fresh mint before serving.
Making the jam and chilling is not included to the duration.
- Serving Size: 4-6