Cheesy Beef Stuffed Jalapenos are to die for! These stuffed mini peppers are finger licking good and they make scrumptious snack. Cream cheese, sauteed beef and cheddar are filled in each tiny pepper and these all make an amazing combination with the hotness of jalapenos. You can suddenly become the star of any party if you make these tiny looking taste bombs.
It’s the first time I’ve made Cheesy Beef Stuffed Jalapenos and I just fell in love with the flavor combination. The only thing we make with jalapenos in Turkey is pickling. To pickle jalapenos, I use the same recipe with Pickled Armenian Cucumber and Gherkins and use the pickled jalapenos in sandwiches like these Spinach and Avocado Sandwiches or salads. It’s definitely a great addition and I love them pickled. But after seeing several stuffed jalapeno recipes on pinterest, I decided to make my own stuffing mixture for these hot guys.
I was planning to serve these Cheesy Beef Stuffed Jalapenos as an appetizer to pair with cold beer on Friday movie night, but these smelled so good when baking and we just couldn’t wait the movie session and had them all as dinner. With beer for sure. These are the best food I’ve paired with beer so far.
These are my first stuffed jalapenos but won’t be the last. I already have several recipes in mind to fill in jalapenos. So happy to discover the idea of stuffing these mini peppers with whatever you like. I love that discarding the seeds of jalapenos is very easy, but I must you about something. Don’t try to remove the seeds with your hands, use a knife or a teaspoon. Try not to touch the inner side of peppers much since they are really hot and you might have problems afterwards if you use your hands. Another thing I can recommend you is to leave the stems of peppers if possible. Perfect when serving.
These cheesy beef stuffed jalapenos are so flavorsome that you don’t need an additional dipping sauce. Just make sure you have the beer 🙂Print
Cheesy Beef Stuffed Jalapenos
Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, beef and cheddar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 15 jalapeno peppers
- 1lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon black pepepr
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded or sliced cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and saute diced onion until translucent. Add in ground beef and give it a good stir and cook covered. Wait until it releases and then absorbs its juice. Add in spices and cook for 10-15 minutes covered over low heat. Put it aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the jalapenos lengthwise in half and using a spoon or knife, discard the seeds and veins.
- Stuff each jalapeno half first with 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese, beef and cheddar in this order. Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve them hot.