I know this is the second cupcake recipe in a week, but I just couldn’t wait any longer to share these Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes with you since they are the easiest chocolate cupcakes I’ve ever made and tasted!
No kidding, you will be amazed when you try it yourself and see how it’s easy peasy to make. What’s more I can proudly say that these are the best chocolate cupcakes I’ve ever made and tasted! Super easy and super yummy chocolate coffee cupcakes make any occasions even more special! If you and your loved one are chocolate fans, bake it together and enjoy!
Chocolate and coffee always make a super couple and they reach perfection in these chocolate coffee cupcakes! Do you ever dip your chocolate into coffee to double your joy? You will have a similar feeling when you are devouring these cupcakes. Yo don’t need to have chocolate and coffee separately as they are already together in these cupcakes, but if you love coffee so much, you can still pair these with coffee. My choice would be milk to balance the flavors.
If you are one of those who think that egg is a must in cakes, you will have to change your mind after these chocolate coffee cupcakes. They don’t contain any eggs, which makes them even lighter. Do you think that a cake can’t rise enough without eggs because you learnt so in several recipes? Definitely wrong! Look at how my cupcakes are fluffy after rising! No need for eggs every time then!
You know what? These cakes are dairy-free too! If you are vegan or have to follow a dairy-free diet, just leave the frosting out and enjoy the coffee cakes!
Are you still in search for a Valentine’s Day dessert? Go either with these super easy and super moist chocolate coffee cupcakes or check out my romantic red velvet cupcakes!
As always: If you make this recipe, let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below. And post a pic on Instagram too—tag @give_recipe so we can see!
Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
Super easy and super moist eggless chocolate coffee cupakes. Dairy-free when the frosting is left out.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 14 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 and ½ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup hot water
- 2 tsps coffee
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 and ½ cups powdered sugar
- 80g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- Heart shaped chocolate chips for decoration
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, salt and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mix hot water with coffee and let it cool.
- In a separate bowl mix coffee, vinegar and olive oil.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ones mixing with a spatula. The batter will not be very thick.
- Do not overmix.
- Share into 14 cupcake liners and bak efor 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let them cool down before frosting.
- For the frosting; sift powdered sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl.
- Beat the butter about a minute and gradualy add sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour heavy cream and continue mixing.
- Top the cupcakes with the frosting and decorate with heart shaped white chocolate chips.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 35.5 g
- Sodium: 135.7 mg
- Fat: 12.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 50.2 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 14.5 mg
Keywords: eggless chocolate cupcakes