Are you a quick breakfast person? Here is the quickest one if you make it a day before. Just grab one or two Blueberry Muffins and enjoy with a cup of hot milk or coffee! I promise these bakery style muffins will make a wonderful start in the morning.
Well, I’m not a specialist on muffins, but I have two muffins that nobody can resist: Apple muffins and moist chocolate muffins. I’m sure these blueberry muffins will go to that short list immediately as they are wonderfully tender and moist with loads of juicy blueberries inside.
Although it’s the first time I’ve made and tasted blueberry muffins, I got a big success! I can hear you asking how on earth it could be the first time.
The batter of these blueberry muffins are quite thick so that they can hold the generous amount of berries inside. Also, the liners are packed almost full and you get these Jumbo-sized muffins, which gives them a bakery style look.
I saw that many recipes call for a sugar topping on these muffins, but I don’t think they need anything more, they are already perfect as they are. If you like classic blueberry muffins, these are perfect for you!
More Recipes with Berries
More Muffin Recipes
You might also like:
As always: If you make this recipe, let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below. And post a pic on Instagram too—tag @give_recipe so we can see!
Easy Blueberry Muffins
Soft and moist muffins loaded with blueberries.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 17 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 and ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup milk, at room temperature
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 and ½ cups blueberries, I used frozen
- Preheat oven to 400F or 200C. Place muffin liners in a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until creamy. Mix in milk and olive oil.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, vanilla powder and salt.
- Sift dry ingredients into wet ingredients gradually and mix by hand. Don’t overmix, just mix until the dry ingredients are all gone into the creamy mixture. The batter will be quite thick.
- Set a handful of blueberries aside and fold in the rest.
- Share the batter into muffin liners filling almost to the top. Top with extra blueberries.
- Bake at 400F for 5 min. and reduce it to 375F (190C) and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 16.2 g
- Sodium: 85.3 mg
- Fat: 7.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.2 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 22.2 mg
Keywords: easy blueberry muffins, blueberry muffin recipe