Marble Yogurt Bundt Cake
Basic yogurt bundt cake with a swirl of cocoa powder. The easiest one-bowl cake with a fancy look ever!
- Author: Zerrin & Yusuf
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Cakes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Turkish
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C)
- Butter a 9 inch bundt pan.
- Beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add in olive oil and yogurt and mix well.
- Sift the flour directly into the mixing bowl and mix with a spatula.
- Add in baking powder and vanilla powder or extract and stir well. Don’t overmix though. Just until everything combines.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter in the pan.
- Fold in the cocoa powder to the remaining batter and mix well. It will be thicker, but don’t worry. It will be great when baked.
- Pour this dark batter right on the plain batter in the pan. Swirl randomly with a fork and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 15 minutes and then remove from the pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar and cocoa powder when it cools down completely.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 18.1g
- Sodium: 28.1mg
- Fat: 11.4g
- Carbohydrates: 26.9g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 49.2mg
Keywords: Turkish cake, yogurt cake