Skinny Baked Cauliflower Wings
Skinny, spicy and scrumptious cauliflower wings. Perfect vegetarian alternative to hot wings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces (4 cups)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon chili powder or paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut cauliflower in florets and rinse well.
- Mix all dry ngredients in a large bowl and add in water gradually, stirring well. The batter shouldn’t be too thick or runny, so stop adding water when you think it’s ok.
- Toss the cauliflower florets into the batter in batches and mix it well with a spoon until all of them are equally coated. Shake off the excess batter.
- Lay them evenly on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle olive oil over them and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, turn the wings over and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Keywords: cauliflower wings, vegetarian wings, cauliflower chicken wings