Simple Roasted Chicken Pieces
Just as the name suggests, chicken thighs simply roasted in oven.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 cloves garlic
- Rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
- Pat the chicken thighs with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over each.
- Drizzle olive oil over them and rub well.
- Place thighs in a baking pan. Toss rosemary leaves and garlic in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce the heat to 375F (190C) and bake for 20 minutes more until tender when poked with a knife.
- Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil until serving time.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary leaves when serving.
Keywords: chicken parts, roasted chicken pieces, baked chicken pieces