Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
Oyster mushroom seasoned and baked in oven. Crispy edges and meaty center make these the best vegan snack ever!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound (450g) oyster mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
In the oven:
- Preheat the oven to 430F/220C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the cleaned mushrooms on baking sheets.
- Brush each of them with olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and fresh rosemary leaves over them. Bake for 25 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately.
In the air fryer:
- Preheat air fryer to 360F/180C for about
- Prepare the mushrooms as described above.
- Spritz the fryer basket with oil or cooking spray. Place oyster mushrooms into the basket in a single layer.
- Spritz the mushrooms with oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and rosemary leaves.
- Cook for 5 minutes, flip them over and cook for another 5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
The mushrooms shouldn’t overlap when you place them on the baking sheet to roast them in oven, so I used two baking sheets.
Keywords: roasted oyster mushrooms, roasted crispy oyster mushrooms, oven roasted oyster mushroom recipe