Oyster Mushroom Soup
A super flavorful vegan soup with oyster mushrooms, vegetables and pasta.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Soup
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium white onion, diced
- 2 colves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pasta
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 and ½ cup hot water
- Heat olive oil in a large pot.
- Cook green onions, White onions, garlic and carrots until tender.
- Add in tomato paste. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Toss in chopped oyster mushrooms, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook over medium low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss in dry pasta, lemon juice and hot water. Bring it to boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with chopped fresh parsley and green onions on the top.
Keywords: oyster mushroom soup, oyster mushrooms recipe