Oven Baked Chicken Legs With Herbs
Chicken legs coated with an amazing marinade with garlic, herbs and spices and then baked in oven.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Half lemon, squeezed
For Oven Baked Chicken Legs:
- 8 chicken legs (also called drumsticks)
- 7 cloves garlic
- rosemary and thyme sprigs
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients well and put aside.
Oven Baked Chicken Legs:
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken legs and using your hand coat each of them well with it.
- Place the chicken legs on the parchment paper.
- Put extra garlic cloves and rosemary and thyme sprigs among the chicken legs.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered. Reduce the heat to 375F and bake for another 20 minutes or until tender when poked with a knife.
- Garnish with fresh herbs when serving.
Keywords: spicy chicken legs, chicken drumsticks marinade, spicy marinade