Honeyed Figs with Cheese
Figs coated with honey, stuffed with cheese are cooked in a non-stick pan.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 8 fresh figs
- 8 cubes mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons honey
- A handful of blueberries
- Place the figs into a non-stick pan.
- Drizzle honey over each fig and let their bottom coated with honey.
- Use a sharp knife and split each fig into four without cutting all the way through the fig.
- Place a cube of mozzarella in the center.
- Cover the pan and cook over medium low heat until the cheese melts and the bottom of figs are slightly caramelized, for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully place them on serving plates and top with blueberries.
- Serve warm.
Keywords: honeyed figs, figs and cheese