Fried Zucchini Balls
Zucchini balls are great option for vegetarians. These make perfect snack too!
- Author: Zerrin & Yusuf
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Turkish
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 cup zucchini, grated and squeezed
- 1/4 cup potato, grated and squeezed
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated kasar cheese/mozzarella or parmesan
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tablespoons flour, I used whole wheat
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley for topping
- Mix grated zucchini and potatoes with chopped green onion.
- Pour cheese, beaten egg and salt. Mix a fork well.
- Add in flour and combine them all well.
- Heat oil and leave 1 tsp of the mixture in hot oil.
- Fry in oil for less than a minute, until golden.
- Take them on a paper towel and serve warm topped with chopped parsley.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 364.5 mg
- Fat: 28.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.3 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 47.8 mg
Keywords: fried zucchini balls, zucchini balls