French Toast Sandwiches
Heavenly French toast sandwiches stuffed with mozzarella and bacon.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices of sandwich bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, for the pan
- 8 slices of bacon, fried or baked
- 4 big slices of fresh mozzarella
- Whisk eggs, milk and salt in a large, shalow dish.
- Soak slices of bread into the egg mixture, let them get coated well with it.
- Transfer onto a plate and prepare the sandwiches. Put one mozzarella slices and two slices fried bacon in between two soaked bread slices. Repeat this for all bread slices.
- Heat a pan over meidum high heat and melt butter in it. Fry the sandwiches, slightly pressing them down over the lowest heat until they get golden on both sides; 3-4 minutes each side and serve.
Keywords: french toast sandwich, french toast sandwiches