Crispy Buffalo Wings
Crispy buffalo wings in oven.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder, optional
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towel.
- In a large bowl, combine baking powder, salt, garlic powder, chili powder and curry powder (if you’re using) until blended and whisk to combine well.
- Add the chicken wings into this mixture and coat each evenly with the mixture.
- Pour olive oil over them and stir.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken wings on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. After this time, remove them from oven, turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Optional serving: You can prepare a sauce mixing 1/2 cup chili sauce, 1/4 cup soy sauce and 1 tablespoon honey. Toss in the oven baked wings.
Keywords: crispy wings in oven, crispy buffalo wings