Cheesy Cabbage Casseole
Vegetarian cabbage casserole with cheese baked in oven
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minnutes
- Total Time: 43 minute
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 6 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup extra mozzarella, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Put finely sliced cabbage in a large bowl. Sprinkle salt over it and massage the cabbage until soft (about 20-30 seconds). Add in chopped fresh dill and put aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs well. Add in yogurt and oil, whisk well.
- Sift in flour and baking soda. Mix until smooth.
- Pour this batter over cabbage. Add in shredded mozzarella. Stir well with a spatula.
- Pour it in a slightly greased 9-inch baking pan. Bak efor 20 minutes. Remove and sprinkle ¼ cup shredded mozzarella over it. Bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Keywords: cheesy cabbage casserole, vegetarian cabbage casserole