Turkish Celeriac Recipe
A lovely combination of quince and celeriac!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Turkish
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- ½ quince, seeds discarded and chopped
- ½ orange, squeezed
- ½ lemon, sequeezed
- half bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup hot water
- Put carrot, celeriac, and quince into the pot in this order.
- Pour orange juice and lemon juice onto them.
- Add olive oil and salt. Cover the pot and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Then stir it and pour hot water into it.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Do not overcook it or the veggies get mushy. Take it from heat, add chopped fresh dill and stir.
- Serve it at room temperature or cold either as a main dish or side dish.
Keywords: celeriac recipe, celery root