Almond Milk Crepes Recipe
These are the best dairy free crepes made with almond milk. They come out super thin. Fill them with whatever filling you like; sweet or savory.
- Author: Zerrin & Yusuf
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup all purpose flour (125 g)
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 and ½ cup (325 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- Oil for greasing the pan
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add in almond milk and whisk well.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the flour slowly, whisking constantly until smooth. (You can do this in a high speed blender if you want).
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Swirl the oil and make sure the pan is coated with oil evenly.
- Pour ¼ cup of 1 ladle of batter into the pan and tilt the pan immediately to spread the batter on the base of the pan evenly.
- Cook it until golden, for about 30 seconds. And flip it using a thin spatula. Cook the other side until golden, for about 10 seconds.
- Transfer the cooked crepe on a plate. Remove the pan from the heat, put ½ teaspoon oil in the pan, heat it and cook the second crepe.
- Repeat the same steps for remaining crepe batter.
- Serve with your favorite topping / filling.
- You can whisk everything in a blender if you want.
- Don't increase the amount of oil to grease the pan.
- Cook them over medium heat.
- Swirl the pan immediately after pouring the batter into it.
- If the batter you pour doesn't cover the pan, quickly add a little and keep swirling.,
- Crepes cook fast, keep an eye on them.
- Before flipping the crepe, check if it is golden by lifting one side of it with spatula.
- Nutrition information is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 78 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.3 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 61.4 mg
Keywords: almond milk crepes