Valentine’s Day Truffles
Easy, rich and decadent chocolate truffles are the best edible gifts ever!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 41 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate (60% cocoa), chopped
- 9 ounces plain biscuits
- Pink sprinkles or nuts
- In a small saucepan bring the heavy cream to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the chopped bittersweet chocolate, mix with a spoon until smooth. Let it wait until it reaches room temperature.
- Meanwhile grind the biscuits in a food processor to make a biscuit four.
- Transfer it into a large bowl and pour the melted chocolate mixture over it. Mix well with a spatula and chill for 20 minutes.
- Wet your hands and make small balls from it and roll in pink sprinkles or nuts. The dough doesn’t hold well if you don’t wet your hands.
- Place them on a large plate in a single layer.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and chill at least for 4 hours. Remove it from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
Keywords: valentines truffles, valentines day truffles