Tahini Cookies Vegan
Tahini cookies with 4 ingredients. No eggs, no butter. These are melting in your mouth!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 50 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Turkish
- 2 and 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup tahini
- ½ cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 350F (180C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients and make a soft dough. Roll it into mini balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake them until they get slightly golden about 20 minutes.
- Let them cool completely on the baking sheet.
Don’t try to transfer them on a cooling rack before they cool completely as they are too soft to hold.
Keywords: tahini cookies, tahini cookies recipe, tahini cookies vegan