Spicy Fried Cauliflower Wings
Fried cauliflower becomes an amazing when dipped into a spicy gluten-free batter before they are fried.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Vegetarian
- Cuisine: Turkish
- 350g cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil, to fry
- Whisk egg and milk.
- Add corn flour and mix well.
- Toss in the spices and stir. Set it aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip cauliflower florets into the spicy batter and place them carefully in the hot oil.
- Fry them a few minutes flipping over occasionally.
- Transfer them on a paper towel to remove excessive oil.
- Serve warm or cold with yogurt.
Keywords: spicy cauliflower, crispy, tender