Roasted Curried Cauliflower Salad
Roasted cauliflower florets combine with pomegranate arils and pistachios and topped with yogurt and curry sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 40 min.
- Total Time: 50 min.
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
For The Salad:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 5 cups)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon water
For The Curry Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower florets in the pan in one layer.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper over them. Drizzle olive oil over them and stir well so that all the florets are coated with spices and olive oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and tender, stirring occasionally towards the end of baking time. Remove from oven and let it cool.
- For the curry sauce, heat olive oil in a small skillet. Add in curry powder and rosemary and cook one minute, stirring frequently. Remove it from heat and stir in the vinegar.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower florets in a salad bowl. Add in pomegranate arils, chopped pistachio and parsley leaves.
- Whip up the Greek yogurt with water and top the salad with it. You can use as much as you like.
- Drizzle the curry sauce evenly over the salad.
Keywords: curried cauliflower, cauliflower salad