Low Carb Chicken Salad With Herbs
Low carb chicken salad recipe with herbs and walnuts. Flavored with low carb dressing with mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and lemon juice.Serve them on lettuce leaves.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1lb)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons diced dill pickles
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
To cook chicken:
- Place chicken breasts into a pan. Pour a little water over it and cook covered over medium low heat until chicken releases water. Let it cook until that water reduces.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over it and continue cooking for about 5 minutes. Then turn and cook until tender and both sides get golden.
- Transfer chicken breasts on a cutting board and cut them in cubes.
To make the dressing:
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and salt until creamy.
To Make The Salad:
- Add all the ingredients of the salad into the dressing and stir to combine.
- Add in the chopped chicken pieces. Give it a good stir until everything combines well.
Put 2 tablespoons of salad on lettuce leaves and serve.
Keywords: low carb dressing, low carb chicken salad, curry chicken, dill pickles, walnuts, greek yogurt, mayonnaise