Green Olive Bruchetta
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 loaf of your favorite bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for drizzling over bread slices
- 1 cup pitted green olives, mashed
- ¼ cup of feta
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- ¼ bunch fresh dill, chopped
- Heat oven at 180C.
- Cut the bread in slices. Drizzle olive oil over slices and place them in an oven tray.
- Cook them for about 15 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Mix rest of the ingredients and share it on each slice.
- Serve when bread slices are still warm.
- They are quite fine when cold, too but I prefer warm.