Easy No Yeast Bread Loaf
Homemade quick bread without yeast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for the counter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat your oven to 375F / 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt and water. (Read the substitutes for yogurt above)
- Pour the wet mixture gradually into the dry mixture and mix with your hand to form a slightly wet and sticky dough.
- Transfer it on a slightly floured counter and bring it together in a ball shape. Sprinkle a little extra flour if needed and roll it into a ball. Just don’t overplay with the dough.
- Place the dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Gently pat it down and make a cross on it with a knife for an even baking.
- For optional topping, wet the top of the dough with your hand and sprinkle oats over it. This will result in a nice texture on the crust.
- Finally, bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Keywords: bread without yeast, no yeast bread