Creamy Avocado Tuna Sandwich
The healthiest creamy sandwich with less calories.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American
- 2 oz canned tuna, drained
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon
- A handful parsley, finely chopped
- Two lettuce leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 slices bread
- Scoop the flesh of avocado on a plate. Squeeze lemon on it and mash well with a fork.
- Add in tuna, parsley, lettuce and salt. Mix with a spoon until everything is very well combined.
- Drizzle olive oil to give a little brightness.
- Use whole wheat bread like I did or use your favorite bread and make your sandwich with this mixture.
Keywords: avocado tuna sandwich