Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Brownies
Fudgy brownies topped with fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce
- Author: Zerrin & Yusuf
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 9 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 4 oz butter
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter a 8X8 inch square pan, line it with baking paper and put aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and add in chocolate chips when it’s still hot. Mix until smooth.
- Add in sugar and mix.
- Add in eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Sift in flour and salt. Using a spatula, stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let it cool completely.
- When it cools completely, slice the strawberries in halves and place them on top of the brownie. Put the sliced parts down on the brownie.
- Heat heavy cream in a bowl over simmering water, add in chocolate chips and let it melt. Whisk it occasionally until smooth. Bring it to room temperature.
- Pour it over strawberries. Let it cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until the ganache is set.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 383
- Sugar: 32.9 g
- Sodium: 92.2 mg
- Fat: 21.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 45.2 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 96.6 mg
Keywords: chocolate strawberry brownies