Do you like combining meat or chicken with yogurt? How about a tasty yogurt dip? Don’t you think roasted chicken wings or meat become scrumptious when you have them with such a dip? This is the dip we spread on our kebabs. To have yogurt with kebab is not something unusual for us, but the coriander in it absolutely is! Hubby looked for fresh coriander to use in this dip, but it is not common here, so he used coriander powder instead. It was AMAZING! I think this dip also makes a tasty mezze to accompany raki. You can also have it with chips, celery stalk or spread it on baguette slices.
Yogurt And Coriander Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 5 tbsp strained yogurt
- 1 lemon or lime, squeezed
- 1 tsp coriander powder (or a few leaves fresh coriander, minced)
- A pinch of salt
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all these until combined well.
- Wait it in refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Enjoy with anything you like.