Whole Wheat Bread
Easy whole wheat bread with carrot and walnuts.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf 1x
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 500g whole wheat flour
- 1tbsp dry instant yeast
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup yogurt
- 1tsp salt
- 3 carrots, grated
- 100g walnut, crumbled
- 2 tbsp oat
- Mix flour, yeast, salt, milk and yogurt in a bowl.
- Toss in grated carrot and walnuts. Mix with your hands.
- Cover and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Dust the counter with a little flour and shape the bread on it.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper and place the loaf on it.
- Gently make squares with a knife and then sprinkle oats on it and put it oven.
- Bake it for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Keywords: whole wheat bread, whole wheat bread recipe