Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Drizzle
Soft and rich cookies that are made with peanut butter. No eggs or dairy products.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- ½ cup and 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons banana, mashed (or applesauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Add in all the remaining ingredients and stir to make a dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- When the dough is chilled, heat to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch cookie balls.Place them 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Using your hand, gently press them down until a little flattened.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let them cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 195.4mg
- Fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 8.4g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookies vegan