Valentine’s Day Truffles will make your beloved one feel special. These are easy, rich and decadent chocolate truffles. A cheap yet elegant gift!
Valentine’s Day Truffles are the best special treat for chocolate lover lovers. There is no doubt your beloved one will feel so flattered when you make these super easy chocolate truffles. You love such simple, easy yet impressive gifts, don’t you?
You don’t need a special day to spoil yourself a bit, right? Just make these Valentine’s Day truffles and you won’t be able to stop snacking on them. So it’s better to eat as many as you want before Valentine’s Day comes. Otherwise, you might want to eat them all even before you place them into a fancy looking gift box.
Making Valentine’s Day Truffles might sound the easiest thing, but believe me it is much better than most of the pricy gifts because you give your time and effort and your love for sure. You can surprise your sweetie with these pinkish rich and decadent Valentine’s Day Truffles loaded with dark chocolate even if you have never tried to cook something before. Then it will be a real surprise. No gift with chocolate can go wrong, right?
If you have enough time though and feel like baking, you might want to check out our Romantic Red Velvet Cupcakes or Eggless Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes, which are our reader’s all time favorites for Valentine’s Day.
I’d love to thank my friend Özge for the recipe. I tasted these chocolate truffles at her home for the first time and just fell in love! I was surprised with the simplicity when she told me how to make them. She coated hers with shredded coconut which was wonderful and she suggested that using other kind of nuts for coating would be fine too.
To make these truffles special for the Valentine’s Day, I coated them with pink sprinkles and there became a very sweet color when pink and dark brown combined.
See our other chocolate recipe videos here:
Valentine’s Day Truffles
Easy, rich and decadent chocolate truffles are the best edible gifts ever!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 41
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate (60% cocoa), chopped
- 9 ounces plain biscuits
- Pink sprinkles or nuts
- In a small saucepan bring the heavy cream to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the chopped bittersweet chocolate, mix with a spoon until smooth. Let it wait until it reaches room temperature.
- Meanwhile grind the biscuits in a food processor to make a biscuit four.
- Transfer it into a large bowl and pour the melted chocolate mixture over it. Mix well with a spatula and chill for 20 minutes.
- Wet your hands and make small balls from it and roll in pink sprinkles or nuts. The dough doesn’t hold well if you don’t wet your hands.
- Place them on a large plate in a single layer.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and chill at least for 4 hours. Remove it from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.