Turkish Potato Salad
Super easy, light, tangy and sensational potato salad with Mediterranean flavors.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Turkish
- 4 potatoes
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black olives
- 1 tablespoon green olives
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil the potatoes until tender. Peel and chop them roughly into a large bowl.
- Add in all the other ingredients except eggs.
- Slice the eggs as you like and either stir the salad and top it with egg slices or add in egg slices and stir them all.
- Keep any leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
You can chop the whites in smaller pieces and then stir them in the salad.
You can add extra lemon juice and/or olive oil in the salad for your taste.
Keywords: potato salad, turkish potato salad