Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 2 cups warm water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Put the strawberries into a food processor and puree them leaving a few slices for garnish.
- Strain it into a pitch.
- Add in lemon juice and mix.
- Mix sugar and warm water until sugar dissolves and pour it into the pitch. Mix well.
- Put strawberry slices into molds.
- Slice the squeezed lemon zest and put some into molds.
- Share the lemonade into popsicle molds or paper or plastic cups.
- Place popsicle sticks in the center of each and freeze for 5 hours.