Spinach and Avocado Sandwich
A very healthy sandwich with avocado, spinach, feta and jalapeno.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American
- 4 pieces bread
- ½ avocado
- A pinch of salt
- 100g spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp pickled jalapeno pepper slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Brush the outside of bread pieces with olive oil and place them on a hot grill.
- Grill each side until toasted about 2 minutes.
- Mash avocado with a fork, sprinkle a pinch of salt and spread it evenly in bread slices.
- Put crumbled feta, pickled jalapeno peppers and top with spinach leaves.
- Serve immediately!
Keywords: spinach sandwich, avocado sandwich, vegetarian sandwich