Skinny Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
No flour, no butter, oil or refined sugar. The best guilt-free cookies ever!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 23 cookies 1x
- Category: cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons ground pistachio
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, optional
- ¼ cup agave syrup (honey or maple syrup works fine too)
- ½ cup and 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet.
- Whisk eggs well. Add in all the other ingredients and stir until combined well.
- Measure ¼ cup of the mixture and drop onto the baking sheet. Gently press on each with the bottom of the cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- After removing from oven, wait the cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then store in an airtight container.
Keywords: breakfast cookies, pumpkin cookies, healthy cookies, gluten-free cookies