Scrambled Eggs with Asparagus
Scrambled eggs with melting cheese and asparagus.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- ½ tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp cheese, crumbled
- 4 asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces
- A pinch of salt
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add crumbled cheese and let it start to melt.
- Break eggs into it and add asparagus pieces.
- Do not mix it, just make small holes with a spoon and let the heat reach all sides of whites.
- Cook it about a minute.
- Sprinkle salt over it and serve hot.
Keywords: eggs with asparagus, scrambled eggs with asparagus