Roasted Strawberry Cream Popsicles are so refreshing and creamy that you will find yourself making these very often this summer. Enjoy your favorite fruit in a perfect summer treat!
Roasted Strawberry Cream Popsicles will take you to heaven this summer. It’s getting hotter here and this means we will be craving for refreshing treats (read it as popsicles, ice creams or cocktails) more than ever. So we’d better have a list of treats that will help us cool down this summer. And these creamy yogurt popsicles with roasted strawberries are one of the best pops I have ever tried. You have to try these even before the boiling summer days start. Admiration is guaranteed!
You might want to skip the roasting step, but you shouldn’t. Roasting strawberries definitely makes difference, the flavor of the fruit is standing out more. Way better than fresh ones. So if you don’t have time for roasting strawberries, just don’t make these Roasted Strawberry Cream Popsicles. Delay it to another time when you have time for roasting. If you have tried our Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream in which we used roasted strawberries, you know what I mean. Have you seen it yet? Go check it out!
If you are watching your weight, you can leave the heavy cream out or use a little milk as we did in our Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles. If you think doing something once won’t hurt anyone, then go ahead and use that heavy cream because it will make the pops creamy.
These Roasted Strawberry Cream Popsicles will definitely not be the last pops on the blog, I will be making a lot more this summer. Pops and ice creams are one of the reasons why I love summer. And the best thing about making popsicles is that you don’t need an ice cream maker. And of course it’s fun to make these. You can easily make someone you love very happy with homemade pops like these Roasted Strawberry Cream Popsicles.Print
Roasted Strawberry Cream Popsicles
Creamy popsicles with Greek yogurt and roasted strawberries.
- Prep Time: 5 hours 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 5 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 10
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey (or 1/2 cup if you like it sweeter. Just taste and decide).
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place strawberries on the parchment paper and sprinkle sugar on them. Roast for 15 minutes. Transfer them to a large pan so that it cools down faster. Mash them roughly. Let it cool completely.
- Whip heavy cream in a bowl. Add in honey and yogurt.
- Fill 1/4 of popsicle molds with the cream and yogurt mixture. Then make a layer of roasted strawberries. Then pour a little more of the yogurt mixture and then strawberries again. Repeat these until the popsicle molds are completely filled. Gently swirl with a skewer.
- Place a pop stick in the middle of each mold and freeze for 5 hours.