Sumac Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower becomes a very appetizing side dish when roasted.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 300g cauliflower, cut into thin florets
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sumac
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking pan with parcment paper and place cauliflower slices on it.
- Brush both sides of cauliflower discs with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and sumac on both sides.
- Roast them for 20 minutes, turn them over carefully and roast for another 10 minutes.
Keywords: roasted cauliflower florets, sumac cauliflower