Red Bell Pepper Bites
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 4 tbsp strained yogurt
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, for garnish
- Roast peppers in oven at 200C. Put them in a plastic bag and wait a few minutes so that you can peel them easier.
- Peel red and green peppers. Chop green ones roughly.
- Cut red ones lengthwise from one side first. Then cut them widthwise in decent sizes.
- Mix strained yogurt with 2 tbsp water until creamy. Add mashed garlic, salt and chopped green peppers. Mix.
- Stuff red bell pepper rectangles with yogurt mixture and fold them.
- Place red bell pepper bites on a plate, drizzle with vinegar and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve cold as a starter, mezze or appetizer on hot summer days or at parties.