Quince compote, a light and healthy dessert!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Turkish
- 1 quince
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 tbsp raisin
- A piece of fresh ginger
- 4 cups water
- Cut quince in halves, remove seeds and chop in cubes.
- Put some pomegranate seeds aside for garnish.
- Squeeze pomegranate.
- Put chopped quince, pomegranate juice and raisin in a pot.
- Peel a small piece of ginger and toss in.
- Pour 4 cups water in it.
- Boil it until quince pieces are tender.
- Let it cold.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Don’t boil pomegranate seeds, use them just for garnish when serving.
Use quince with its peel.
Keywords: quince fruit, quince compote