Quick and Easy Chicken Chili
You don’t need to worry about the weeknight dinners anymore if you have the ingredients for this chili.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 10 oz chicken breast, boneless/skinless
- 1tbsp chili powder
- 1tbsp ground cumin
- 28 oz crushed, canned tomatoes
- 15 oz beans, kidney, canned
- 4.5 oz chili peppers, green, diced, canned
- 1cup corn, frozen
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Saute chicken pieces for 3 minutes or until white. Stir in chili powder and cumin to coat chicken. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and heat thoroughly. Let it simmer for 25 minutes.
- Serve with chopped green chili pepper on the top.
Keywords: easy chicken chili, quick chicken chili