Pumpkin Yogurt Cake
Wonderfully moist and light bundt cake with pumpkin puree and greek yogurt.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling) (See the video above)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Caramel sauce for glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175C).
- Butter a 12-cup bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and vanilla powder.
- In a seperate bowl, beat butter and sugar for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix until well combined.
- Whisk in pumpkin and yogurt.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and stir with a spatula just until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 15 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan on a wire rack.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top of the cake right before serving.
You can glaze your cake with a simple chocolate ganache if you like the pumpkin and chocolate combo.