Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are really the best pumpkin cookies I’ve ever had. These cake like pumpkin cookies are spiced with cinnamon, cardamom and ginger. I used a generous amount of chocolate chips since I wanted the chocolate flavor to stand out. Pumpkin, spices and chocolate make such a wonderful combination in these cookies that they disappear very quickly.
I had leftover Homemade Pumpkin Puree after I made a fluffy Moist Pumpkin Cornbread. Did I tell you before that one of the reasons for my love of fall is that I bake often? So I wanted to make some fall cookies with the leftover pumpkin puree. I can’t think of fall without cookies! Well, it is the first time I’ve used pumpkin in cookies and how I regret now for not trying it earlier. These are amazingly yummy!
These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are cotton soft and they have a cake like structure. They are almost like pumpkin cake in bite-size forms. I think these are perfect to celebrate any day! Now you have a great cookie recipe for Thanksgiving this year.
I made some changes in the recipe, yet the cookies still turned out great. I can proudly say that this recipe has already become my ultimate fall cookie recipe. You should definitely have it in your recipe list for fall!
I combined pumpkin and chocolate before in The Best Pumpkin Bread and everyone just fell in love with the combination, so I was sure that these cookies would be as good. They are indeed! You just can’t stop eating these once you start! The best thing about them is you can share these with a lot more people since they are bite-size. I took some to work yesterday and everyone agreed that these are amazingly soft and light.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies make you love fall even more! Who doesn’t feel happy when there is a big jar of these cookies on the counter on a chilly or rainy day? Lie down on the sofa with a blanket, grab your favorite book and enjoy these cookies with coffee or tea! So go bake some right now!
Other Pumpkin Cookies You Might Like
Other Pumpkin Dessert Recipes You Might Like
- Pumpkin Muffins With Cake Mix And Canned Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffin Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin cookies flavored with spices and loaded with chocolate chips. The best fall cookies ever!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 and ½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, olive oil and egg in a large bowl.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, cardamom and ginger in a seperate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture into pumpkin mixture and mix well. Stir for a minute.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Chill it for 15 minutes.
- Drop cookies on the baking sheet with a spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Transfer them immediately on a cooling rack.